Friday 2 November 2007

Eggs anyone?

I have too many eggs! The girls have been laying and laying and laying! I think I need to find some new ways of using eggs in baking. I want to try making ice cream if I can find a good recipe that doesn't require an ice cream maker, and also mayonnaise would be good. I've been doing lots more baking, and giving eggs away - I gave 18 away today, and still have a good number in the fridge!

The chickens are all happy and healthy - no problems to report which is always good news!

1 comment:

THE MARSHALL HENS.. said...

I telephone our Chicken Expert today Jude Scott because our chickens have been laying 7 eggs a day for the last three days!! We only have 4 chickens so I was rather surprised.. There's a great recipe for Chocolate moose if you like rich puddings??